Protect Your Load Cell
Protect your tester’s load cell with our Solid Height Protector Plate. The solid steel plate covers the tester’s lower platform, absorbing any force that would otherwise be applied to the load cell.
With this accessory, you can bring a spring to solid height / coil bind without stressing or overloading the load cell, even if that spring exceeds the load cell’s force capacity.
Use Your Spring Tester as a Solid Height Checker
These plates are not made for crushing cans but we did it anyway.
We wanted to demonstrate that no force is being transferred to the load cell when using our Solid Height Protector Plates - from the smallest springs to your tougher challenges.
- Standard 4" Ø, solid steel plate
- AVailable in two sizes for:
- 2" Ø platorms (018-0000-4358-00)
- 2.375" Ø platorms (018-0000-4358-01)
- Can be used with any Larson Systems Manual tester
Benefits & Uses
- Length with be measured, but not force
- Load cell is protected from stress/overload